DAX - Digital Ad Exchange
Salary: $50,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
About this person: The Account Manager is a highly motivated media sales specialist with excellent digital or media sales experience who is prepared to challenge themselves in areas that will often be new to them. A proactive, cold calling professional with the ability to reach the key decision makers. They are confident presenters and proactive in getting in front of planners/buyers/traders/media directors/marketing managers in order to drive DAX properties to the top of agendas and media plans. They are incredibly inquisitive and up to date on an ever-changing digital landscape.
- Proactive new revenue generation across all DAX digital products (Audio advertising on music streaming and podcast publishers such as SoundCloud, TuneIn, AccuRadio, Wondery, Adswizz (Adwave & Podwave Marketplace), and more.
- Personal account management of new accounts and revenue which includes prospecting, account development plan, idea generation, proposal writing, and reporting.
- Maintain and grow existing clients and ensure a clear growth plan is in place to grow revenues each quarter.
- Ensure activity enables the creation of opportunities each week that are at your recommended pacing level (monthly revenue target) and accurately forecast.
- Grow an expertise in understanding DAX’s full product base and how they can help clients achieve their campaign objectives.
- Working with agency, brand direct, and retail clients.
- Continuous education and learning of digital media products
Skills & Experience:
- Experienced in selling to agencies, retail clients, and large brands across Canada.
- A min of 3 Years of media sales experience.
- Track record of proactive new business development and client success stories.
- Good understanding of the pattern of the sale from opening to close.
- Excellent listening skills that establish client needs and put the client’s objectives first.
- Strong relationship skills both with internal and external clients.
- Competency in planning systems and skills to build effective campaigns.
- Competency in a CRM and be able to record activity at all stages of the sales process from lead creation to win and booking business.
- Excellent time management to work the territory effectively and ensure sales time is maximized working admin time into the gaps.
Application deadline: 2021-02-12
Expected start date: 2021-03-01